Sunday, February 19, 2012

2011+1


Another year passes by…A very troubled year ! the year of ailments and mental tensions….2011 taught me a lot of things  that the yester years could not…

Simple things…like, Health is wealth……. difficult realisations that beauty in the eyes of the beholder is mostly skin deep ( I completely disagree with the proverb) and a renewed realisation that whatever happens ….your family stays with you….

The year also taught me to accept things as they come (although it was not easy), the year was the biggest in terms of my patience being tested, and I guess I succeeded in coming out sane.

I have finally started to feel comfortable in UAE, its gonna be my home for at least a few years now, and I have learnt to like the mix of cultures and languages, the traditions, its just another way of seeing life, or rather experiencing.

Now I look forward to 2012….A very exciting year according to the Mayan calendar…when the 13th b’a’ktun gets completed…the year the world awaits to witness a major change….And I hope for some major achievements, as I yearn to learn new things, be it cooking, general knowledge or career. I want to enjoy simple things, and be of help to others. I want to get back to reading, a habit that I lost in the last year. As my wishlist just climbs the ladder, I also pray and hope that the world finds peace, and people around me are able to appreciate life better.

Enough of my verbal nonsense…Back to the four letter L.I.F.E, which does not fail to surprise me, always!!

No comments: