Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Go Back in time!

I really wish I had an option to go back...
In my Control panel to change settings
To be bold , and say what was right,and justify it
To fight for what was mine...troubleshoot
To redo things that I had done wrong...
And repent for things that i cant undo...

I wish i could save the most sweet moments in the prime side of my brain...
and leave the bitter ones to the Recycle bin...
and shift delete the most unpleasant ones forever...
Wish that I was formatted well, to make my life look picture perfect
paint it with colors and cliparts of happy days
Wish the forlorn days could be minimised and the euporic days maximised
Filter only the genuine crowd around me,
and no viruses around playin with my emotions

I wish I could just slot in 'New' and start all over again!!

2 comments:

nnn said...

NIce imagination...... write sth....to start the things frm present. :).. waiting!!

survivingbrain said...

windoddicted??

Reminds me of the times when i started to learn how a computer works.
well..
even if you start over again.. you will go through the same path.

just start from where you have stopped. that works.