Sunday, November 21, 2010

Back again..

Guess the change in a lot of things around have created a lazy halo around me…and the fact that the last few words or thoughts haven’t created the desired effect in my readers made me feel low….but guess what? I don’t really care!!

After all, this is my blog…my area…I can write anything here….I am not writing to win a competition…am not giving any political ratings or an intellectual publication.. It’s all about ME!! Me with the horns (just meant the golden ram- Aries), with all human feelings and emotions (‘sentimental’ being the most predominant), mistakes and impossible dreams and all crazy thoughts…

The last few months were days that I probably may not ever get in my entire lifetime…something that I have always wanted to….. RELAX ….Do Nothing!! Do whatever I like….Yes..3 months of absolute nothingness…

The entire lifetime of studies, work and a whole lot of other active pursuits, without a break ever, has been one hell of a crazy ride... ok ok I agree…its something that all of us go through…however, a very small percentage of the populations do get to take this so called ‘break’…just to relax…no worries

But this is how I relaxed…..slept slept slept…….no brain activity….then came the experiments with cooking…Thank god I moved in with my husband sans my in-laws and parents….My hubby had to eat it all, the burnt, sometimes uncooked, missing ingredients, strange tasting dishes of mine…then practice made it almost perfect….and then came the Internet smiling at me thru my jet black VAIO- and along with it the new found love for social networking….regular updates on FB….farming on Farmville…..until my back and VAIO screamed HALT….Oh No..Worries never left me!!

The arien clock kept ticking.. Ariens, among their other troubles can never be interested in anything for a long time…so then came the boredom….The thing that I had longed for now became a huge pain in the wrong place….Constant nagging made my hubby regret his decision of bringing me to Dubai…..and finally the painful realization of the market and the economy….I had no job!! And none had a vacancy to even offer one…

I missed the crowded streets of T Nagar….gossipping, shopping and enjoying with friends, Fabindia, the beautiful beaches of Calicut…Amma’s Appam and Stew and a whole lot of other things…and the long desert stretch with its ultra modern buildings and paradise shopping failed to help me out….except for my poor tolerant hubby who was my only friend, guide and philosopher..he he!!

Now am back to my old days…and how I wish for some more days of nothingness….Now I think of zillions of things that I could have done during my free days…

All I can think of is a Malayalam proverb- Ikkarey nilkkumbol akkarey pacccha!!

1 comment:

survivingbrain said...

well.

I wanted to comment but had no idea what to.

never mind.