Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SURE… UNSURE…


The CREEPY shadows are moving away….
It looks like the sun has decided to come out of hibernation……………….
I see things frozen around me all set to melt and bloom

Maybe it’s the in thing in me……or
Maybe it’s the experience
I still don’t want to react to any of these
I’m unsure it’ll stay…. and later look like a fiction of my imagination

Maybe it’s the planets around me
Jupiter moving eastwards, Mars moving towards me
Or my close companion‘Saturn’ moving away

Good or bad, things have changed, within a blink
And there’s hardly any time to pause and take a deep breath
Need to survive with short breaths

Not too sure of the route I’m taking.
But I turn back to study the surroundings.
What if I have to come back the same way, when I realize I was wrong?

5 comments:

survivingbrain said...

when you are not sure of something,

STOP thinking !!!
That works, all the time.

Anyway, yes, I guess I know what you are unsure of!!!

Rejis said...

Hi your blog is really interesting for two reasons, what you've written now is the true dilemma we all face, the real question lying in the walls of flesh that causes our mind to believe what we want to. We all have stood st this line, knowing one step ahead and its paradise but for some obscure reason we all choose to linger on or fall back into our old chairs. Your own reflections thaw your heart, your sun rises in you.....

Alex Koshy said...

instincts...trust your instincts...and i can see your insticts say...go for it..."and there's hardly any time to pause and take a deep breath"....You are already liking this change:)

Akkayi said...

if we dont follow our dreams and listen to our instincts life stops there. your situation is understood. all the best.

Athira Unni said...

Keep breathing..
and keep travelling..
better not to worry about coming back..coz such thoughts have an unforgivable ability to turn out real..
however..ALL D BSHT..!!