Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Bizarrrry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can’t explain what’s running thru my mind now!!! Gosh!!! I rarely experience such bizarre conditions.

I want to write, yet the words refuse to flow as it used to when I started blogging, a point when I was wedded to strong words!!

It isn’t a melancholy state, but a strange mood that veils me away from the world around me and disturbs my normal state of mind. What hath brought me to the stage of ……. Stage of what?? Its not loneliness, its not happiness, its definitely not boredom, nor my forever confused state. Yet, I know that I’m not myself!!!

I feel like bungey jumping, even when I know that I would have to order a coffin to take me to heavens!! I feel like running away from the homo-sapiens race, yet I realize that I can’t survive without my nears and dears. I feel like crying, yet the tears do not flow, as it used to (Amma used to taunt me abt a bottle of tears behind my eyes which is fully controlled by me, that at the spur of a slight pain or uneasiness, the bottle opens up in full throttle), and here I stand, with not one drop of tear!!!

So…..what happens to the ram???? As I retreat back to the monotony that is called work, I pray for a change, a miracle, smiles, adventure, and for an aura around me that keeps me away from all ‘nazars’.he he!!!

1 comment:

Akkayi said...

relax ram, take a break.