Monday, January 29, 2007

CONFUSION



What can i name this phase that I’m passing through?
Look at me, all bewildered and muddled up!
My future is masked by a fear which I can’t define,
Sunshine is far away; clouds still linger on,
Will it pass? Will I get back the sunshine?

Everything I possessed - the ‘oomph’ and the smiles,
are quite distant to me now.
I feel like my mind is giving up on me slowly.
Is this craziness???

The world is a lonely place – I’m on my own
I should fight it out, Oh where can I go and what can I do?
I have so much to shout and cry, yet do not know where to start.
I want to let them out, and free myself from the pain and anger
Yet, another side of me is aware of a pleasure in the sting,
Of self-realization, awareness and conquering the fears
Is something crazily wrong with me? I Wonder!!

When will this hole in my heart be mended?
I 'm not sure how long this will last,
Though certain that i will laugh about this phase some day
And warn my kids of such a possibility

I’ve read somewhere, ‘God only writes best sellers, so be proud of what you are’
My character is important, as I’m the star of the book
I can’t let tragedy play the entire part.
My readers should have a great time.

Lead me kindly light, lead me....
Here I come……

3 comments:

survivingbrain said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
daily walks said...

Hi,

sounds so original!
you managed to find words to bring
out the essence!

keep writting!

ceejo

ഫാരിസ്‌ said...

good...
keep writing..