Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Seething!!

It may not be one of the best,
It may not interest you…
Some of it may look silly

But this blog is my baby..my creation…
Yes, it s all out of impulse.
And the RAM is me, the ruling Aries!!

Wonder why people are jobless enough to spoil someone else’s life
I have no interest in anyone else’s life….
Happy if things are fine with the rest of the world, else it’s their problem to solve
As for mine, This is my life…
Let me live it… in peace …with my family!!

My friends are those who have understood me and love me for what I am
For the ones who couldn’t, STAY AWAY!!
You don’t deserve a milli second of my time ever!!!

2 comments:

Shruthi Joseph said...

nothing...just angry on some anonymous who has hurt me, could be a friend, a class mate or someone else....and i bloody dont know who....

§ĦêêŦş said...

Awesome Shruts... Jus Awesome !
This is the SHRUTHI I respect and love. Can we have this BLOG posted on FB...!!!