Thursday, December 4, 2008

SLEEP

I want to sleep, a dreamless slumber
Not the kind that’s been bothering me for a very long time.
And keeping me awake for most of the nights

Sleeping seemed to be a punishment.
Punished with weird dreams, of fear and sorrows
Yet I couldn’t remember the torture that I went through when I woke up

I consider the ones who sleep well to be the most blessed ones.
They forget everything for a few hours,
And give in to the luxury of relaxed muscles and vaccum and beautiful dreams

Cursed are the ones like me, who can not even give in to that luxury....................................
O Sleep.... i miss thee!

5 comments:

Akkayi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Akkayi said...

yes its a boon to have a good sleep. let the angels shower the blessings on you that you can sleep well...... hey there is someone very close to you who can train you to have a dreamless slumber

Unknown said...

I just happened to read your blog perchance and read your writings, I welcome you to read my writings at
http://cathopologist.com/emmanuel/

God bless

Rejis said...

Soul less burdened by fault, sleeps not,
transcend it shall in the skin of the actor than in the ignorant bliss,
The creature blest shalt rest not for occupied is its chamber of heart with goodness for all,
of all that His hand laid on, they shalt not rest, those of his own Kind --- Rejis
Hope it explains why some aren't supposedly blest..Its just my opinion as I read your blog I think you for some reason when the next line holds the brilliance of the writing have chosen to leave it to punctuated, that punctuation of silence to the next line intended or not does add something to your writing...Merry Xmas n god bless us all

Athira Unni said...

Chweet Dreamz..!!
or you dont want dreamz eh?
ok..Chweet dreamless slumbers..!!
:)