Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lonesomeness

I realized that it had finally crept into my life
I could call it Loneliness or solitude…..
Probably I wasn’t used to this feeling before
So it felt outlandish when it crawled in without invitation…..

Some said it was just the feeling, and nothing else….
Some asked me to find a room mate
While some said it was the right time to tie the knot
And a few of them tried to help me out of it









They say that there is a difference between being alone and feeling alone.
What is it that I’m going through?? The first one or the second???
The world wide webbo suggested to convert the moment into singleness rather than loneliness,
Hmmm, I have a friend- ‘dotcom’

I turned back once again…….
And sighed a relief that atleast my shadow accompanied me
Thank you SUN!!

5 comments:

Akkayi said...

if there is shado there is light nearby

Alex Koshy said...

get out of that 'solitude' zone before you get comfortable with that feeling...

sΘultrΘtter said...

Please clarify

"What is it that I’m going through?? The first one or the second???"

Benji said...

Just happened to read ur blog..Been in the same phase..one way is to concentrate on doin things which u like!!

Ramani... said...

Mdm, what you can do is just take the phone speak to some one whom you dosent like for atleast 1 hour... then you ll feel good to be alone :)... hehehe