Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Save Me!!!!

I’m getting bored of penning the records of ‘troubled waters’
I’ve been craving to write about a whole lot of things
But the mind refuses to move there………………….
It’s stuck here, in the gloomy spot.

Its there, all of them
The Ideas, colors, happy days, friends, family and forever crushes
I sit down to write about them
And record them forever in the cyber space
But the grey matter refuses to budge out of its hibernation then

But at the spur of a single tear, the grey mass is just active. How how???
It can devour the entire cyber space with melancholy expressions and words

What is it that can remove those deep rooted thoughts???
I try hard to remove them myself, but its stuck there……
Just like the tentacles of an octopus……………………
Once caught… you just cant escape the tight grip……..

SAVE ME!!!

5 comments:

Akkayi said...

well i donno whether u can agree with my ideas... but i feel that whenever we are happy we shre it with our dear and near ones and the it looses the originality and novelty and may be we feel that we areordinary...... but wen we are sad or when we want to write something which is in our mind causing us some pain that pain is spilled out as words and in the process of making our sadness the saddest one or novel one or unique one our mind choses the best of words and best of imagnations........... after writing this i am totally confused and i donnowhether u got any idea aboit what i meant to say

survivingbrain said...

Never share it to the wrong person.

Worse, you will know it was wrong, only after you share it!!

You can take a risk, or you can write..

I would go for the latter one..

Abraham said...

I really dont have a clue how to get out of that spot... Find myself there most times..
if time teaches you how, do let me know too.. will be more than willing to try

Anonymous said...

great writings...r u tryin to be the next compulsive confessor?

Pavan R. Prasad said...

Remember reading something of this very sentiment when I last visited your blog..and checked the post again just to ensure if I remembered right..'Flow of words' on 9th may..:-)

And yes its not jus 'troubled waters', your blog shows you write about your 'good times' too..keep writing.

cheers n regds